- Tuesdays & Thursdays: 10:30 AM to 11:45 AM
- Class Location: NR 105 - Lecture Hall off Atrium in NR (campus map)
- Held in QL306 or QL304
- Labs are on Tuesday and Thursday from 12:00 to 2:00 and Friday from 10:30 to 12:30.
- You are welcome to attend ANY of the lab sessions on Tuesday, Thursday and/or Friday, but priority for seating is given to those registered for that session.
- Lab attendance is not mandatory, but highly recommended to get assistance from Shannon and/or your peers. Furthermore, in the first 15-30 minutes Shannon reviews grades from the previous weeks labs, gives an overview of the current lab, and provides helpful hints and tips to do well on the current lab.
Quinney Computer Labs
For information on Computer Labs see: http://www.cnr.usu.edu/quinney/htm/labs
All software we use will be available for download and installation on
your personal computers. However, if you wish to use the lab
facilities (either QL304 or QL306) outside of the scheduled lab, please
see Lab Calendar
for lab hours.
Other OnCampus Labs
If you need access to ArcGIS and SAS these programs have been installed
in two of the centrally operated computer labs across campus. The labs are in ENGR 305
(third floor of the ENGR building), as well as in the University Reserve
(located along 700 East North of the Fine Arts Center).
Just a note about the UR Graphics Lab, that lab is specific for MAC
computers, however they run a program that will run Windows. ArcGIS is
only on the Windows "side" of the computer.
Project Course (4931/6921)
For the last 5 weeks of the semester, the project class will meet in QL 306(that's right, next to Aggie Ice Cream) on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:30- 1:00ish. Some days we'll only meet for an hour, and all the scheduled lab sections are cancelled. No mandatory content will be covered outside of the 10:30 to 11:45 time slot. Optional lab and help sessions will run from 11:45 to 1:00ish.