posted Jan 1, 2011, 1:11 PM by Joseph Wheaton
updated Jan 12, 2011, 12:45 PM by Joe Wheaton
All the following tasks are considered your homework and should be completed by Thursday, January 13, 2011
- Read Chapter One of Bolstad (2005)
- Browse & become familiar with Course Website
- Confirm that you have Blackboard access - You'll need this for submitting assignments
- Register as a user for the Class Forum - You'll need this for posting and answering questions
- Register as a new user for the Quinney Lab- You'll need this for access to lab computers
- If you do not already have an ESRI Global Account, go to Esri Support and follow the Create New ESRI Account link. ALSO, log into ArcGIS.com and register your global ESRI account for access to ArcGIS Online (see here if confused) - You'll need this for posting to ESRI's discussion forums, subscribing to alerts, and making online maps with ArcGIS Online.
- If you do not already have a Google Gmail account (not your Aggiemail account), create one. - You'll need this for creating your Google Sites website and making Google Maps.
- Make sure you have a secure means of remembering all these different usernames and passwords (e.g. LastPass). For this class alone, you will have need to regularly use the following credentials: